Monday, October 5, 2009

A quick fill in:

I have had a busy and exciting weekend. I will be posting more on what happened in a bit, most likely tomorrow or tuesday. My film is almost done. It is very exciting and I can't wait to see people's reactions! I have but a few audio tweaks left and some minor cuts, then I'm done. My friend Libby came down for the weekend and we had a fun time hanging out like the good ol' days, of last year. Saturday we went to Disneyland where we tired ourselves out running around for 14 hours. It was incredible, and there will be pictures up soon. Sunday I slept in a tad then went to a new church, Reality LA. It was pretty sweet, over an hour long sermon and pretty good worship. A good choice for time spent. The rest of my Sunday was editing. I ended the night with heading to the Grove mall to watch Zombieland. The newest zombie comedy as put out by Sony. It was incredible and hilarious. A perfect end to a perfect weekend. I have to hang out at my internship tomorrow, so I'm headin to bed now. I will get pictures and or videos up in the near future as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment