Monday, October 12, 2009

A Message Regarding My Weekend:

Dear family and friends,

I need to get going and put something up that's excited. But first I am heading out to film yet another short film. This time I am acting in it! So don't worry, I will be posting this one when its online. I trust you all had a great weekend, I sure did. I was up late Friday night seeing the sights and hanging with some good friends. Saturday I got up early and helped Ellen with her film. We did a little editing later that evening. Sunday I got up early again and helped Danielle with her film. After that we drove to San Diego to see Jason Mraz live at this really sweet amphitheater! Today I film and edit some more. Life is busy down here, but I like it!

Again, thanks to all you read my blog! It makes me happy and excited to post regularly knowing that there are many people reading and following along.

-P.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment