Sunday, September 27, 2009

I have filmed a short.

I Filmed my first short film in Los Angeles yesterday and it went real smooth. We finished in just under 3 hours. I pride myself on my efficiency. I am now editing the film and will be posting it as soon as it is available. Don't worry, it will be finished soon because its due in a week so I am forced to get it done quickly. What was the plot? Well it was a romantic short about a guy who gets the girl. I think Im going to leave it at that so I don't ruin it for you. Anywho, here are some pictures of the shoot that should be fun to look at:



Observing the scene.




Talking about the shot.




Discussing the scene with the actors.




This is Kelsey, she is enjoying sound. I think.




We pose to show the actors the shot we want.




Ya know. Filmin.




"You're through Russ!"
An incredible scene.




The confrontation.

I had a lot of fun on this set. It went fast and smooth and looks incredible. I am in post production right now and will finish it soon. So don't worry, I will keep everybody updated and post it as soon as it's available. It's Sunday and I have nothing to do, which is nice, so I am planning on relaxing and heading to Church later in the evening to Mosaic.

No comments:

Post a Comment