Saturday, August 29, 2009

The American Dream

    Went to the Kodak theatre today. This is where the Oscars are handled out every year for those of you who don't know. It was really nice. we had a private tour. We got the total royal treatment. It was nice. The best part of the tour was the sidewalks around the theatre. All over they had stories of people achieving the American dream. "The American Dream: I was a waiter and waited on a television producer, so I have him my script and bam, I am a sit com writer." That's the America Dream.


 What is the true American Dream?


    People know my name, The American Dream.


    I can stand in a fountain, The American Dream.


    I don't have to work and I can make money, The American Dream.


    My clothes are custom made, The American Dream.


    I spend more money on my dog than my child, The American Dream.


    I spend more time on my hair than working, The American Dream.


    I never eat canned tuna, The American Dream.


    I don't know how to pronounce Labyrinth, The American Dream.


One day perhaps I too can acheive The American Dream. Making money without working. Sounds amazing.


   


Powered by Qumana


No comments:

Post a Comment